We invite you to help us as we provide technology services and support to nonprofits.Donate Now!
We had an amazing time at the #CATechFest Coachella on May 3 - 4, 2013 with the California crew of young folks, nonprofit staff, capacity builders, and community organizers.
Many folks shared what they were passionate about and created awesome sessions during the 2-day technology convening. We even had the chance to throw in some new sessions around the Mozilla Web Maker tools and Mozilla Open Badges.
We had a blast this week on a California road trip to work with community organizations and support their capacity in online communications and technology strategy.
Today, we are in awe of the amazing members of the eAdvocacy mentoring cohort! We have our final 2012 live in-person training and wanted to shout out some of the amazing contributions and growth of the crew!
- To join some awesome Twitter conversations about eAdvocacy, youth development, and Food & Fitness —-> Follow @CANFIT and @LiveRealNowOrg.
- Are you interested in topics like child health and nutrition, WIC, or breastfeeding advocacy? Get the valuable and consistent email newsletters from CALWIC.
- Check out Greenaction4EJ’s new website launched this year!
- See some of the great moments from this year in the 2012 Cohort Album!
We had a fabulous time with the many amazing folks who attended the First-Ever California Nonprofit Technology Festival in Fresno, California generously funded by the California Consumer Protection Foundation.
From online mapping to email newsletters to building a simple website, we focused on crowd-requested topics and created real time breakout sessions where people could get their questions answered as well as connect with others.
We want to invite you to join us on Tuesday, May 15th from 12:00pm to 1:00pm for a no cost webinar with our very own Matt Garcia! He will talk through basics terms and uses about nonprofit technology, including answering questions like:
- Why does open source matter?
- What’s the meaning of the terms CRM and CMS?
- What are some tools that nonprofits use to communicate and collaborate?
Intro to Online Tools for Nonprofits
May 15th, 2012
Noon - 1pm
Click here to register!
Our monthly webinars are provided to support nonprofits and social justice organizations use technology more effectively for their work.
We want to hear from you! Email email@example.com to suggest an upcoming webinar topic.
We could not be what we are today without the love and support from our community partners in California.
For the upcoming California Nonprofit Technology Festival in Coachella, we are honored to be collaborating with many amazing organizations from across the state.